All Leagues must have the following at check-in:
- Application and tournament fee payment for all teams.
- Laminated player passes with correct players picture and league/registrar stamp or signature of registrar.
- One Coris generated roster(no handwritten or exported lists) stamped or signed by registrar indicating that everything is correct. Must include league name, team division, team number, player names, birthdates, and player ID numbers.
- Coach’s Member Pass with picture uploaded into Coris, appropriate coaching license level(E-licence-U14-U18, YM3/F license-U10-U12), and Risk Management clearance(no exceptions).
- Player Registration Forms also known as Medical Release Forms for all players with signatures (forms with original signatures must be with coach at each game).
- Team contact sheet completed for each team and tournament. Must be turned in at each check-in.
- Email Lisa De La Cruz at LisaDLC.D5TD@outlook.com with any questions you may have regarding check-ins.